[Advaita-l] Fwd: Can Jivan Mukta become bound again a if he offends Ishwara?

Sudhakar Kabra sudhakarkabra at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 08:42:18 CDT 2013

Dear Keshavji.

One small question does appear in my mind - as i am writing this note:
If a vidEhamukta-Jnani (not yet a Jivanmukta) gets into some action due to praarabdha, and if the nature of that praarabdha is such that that action itself is considered to be somewhat sinful or adharmic in nature, does such action lead to any accrual of consequent karma?

Humble reply:
1.Videhamukta means dropping of the body. Without body he cannot get into action.So a videhamukta cannot get into any action.

2.A person can be videhamukta only if his total prarabdha has been nullified.So the question of birth, death, prarabdha does not arise.

Regards
S.kabra