[Advaita-l] Restructuring the KedarNath Shrine

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 10:00:10 CDT 2013

Namaste

They are saying Adi Sankara's Samadhi was behind the temple. It got washed
away in the flood. Is it true? It will be a great loss. How to rebuild the
Samadhi?

Some of my distant relatives went to Kedarnath but they could not reach it.
They went to Badrinath. They are spending a week there because they are
trapped in Badri. They don't have BP and Diabetes medicines supply. They
are old and regular medicines are must. They are charging Rs. 20 even for
Mobile Phone recharging. The situation is very bad.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Venkata sriram P
<venkatasriramp at yahoo.in>wrote:

> Namaste,
>
> Let us be more concerned about the people stuck over there
> rather than the temple.
>
> The situation is just pathetic to see with dead bodies around.
>
> The priest of Kedarnath temple lost his son and yet he
> says in the interview "sab shiv ki iccha hai".  This is
> called "advaita in practice".
>
> regs,
> sriram

-Venkatesh