[Advaita-l] Restructuring the KedarNath Shrine

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 23:42:24 CDT 2013

Namaste

Some people are saying the Flood happened on Ganga Dashahara festival.
Ganga is also very angry now because all the industries and corrupt
government officials have very much polluted the holy river. They are
mixing sewage water in the river.

In Uttara Kashi they respect Ganga very much. They are not using it in
bathroom and toilet. Ganga water is only for Puja, drinking and cooking.
You can take bath in the river itself. Other uses will make her very angry.