[Advaita-l] Panchayatana Puja

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Wed Mar 6 22:01:04 CST 2013

While I don't know about the panchAyAtana, but yes, sAlagrAma shila
can be purchased which is approved in dharma sindhu.

sAlagrAma shilAkrItA madhyamA yAchitAdhamA
uktalakSaNasaMpannA pAraMparya kramAgatA

uttama = If sAlagrAma is sought from one's guru parampara or
handed down by our father / forefathers;

madhyama = If sAlagrAma is purchased with exchange of money

adhama = If sAlagrAma is sought through yAchana

So, it can be purchased which is madhyama.

Infact, I am also looking for *shaTchakra sItArAma sAlagrAma*
for my personal worship.

What i request is just write a letter to Sringeri Pitham requesting Jagatguru to
bless you with panchAyAtana.  Incase, any spare one is available, Swamiji
would bless you with the same.

Regs,
Sriram