[Advaita-l] I am Alone in the Universe?

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 01:02:48 CST 2013

Namaste

There is no advantage to use Nana Jeeva Vada. What you explain in Nana
Jeeva Vada can be explained far better in Eka Jeeva Vada.

In Nana Jeeva Vada you have to accept all people in the world are
Jeevas like you. Then you have Vyavahara with them. In Eka Jeeva Vada
you have accept the people in world are part of your dream. You can
have Vyavahara also with them and follow all rules of Shastras
because you want your dream to be good. If you follow Shastras and
rules and regulations it will make your dream good. Nobody wants to
have a bad dream.

You can continue to follow all Shastras and Vidhis and continue to
have a good dream. The Shastras and rules and regulations will make
your dream good but they cannot make you realize Reality. But
somewhere you will feel how long I have to be dreaming like this? I am
fed up with this dream. The dream is not real. I am getting stuck in
it. I want to experience reality. The answer to end your dream is in
your dream itself. Then you will go to the dream Guru and get dream
Vedanta instructions. They will make you realize Reality.

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:
> coz. calling this
> jagat will be only on lips and not a siddhAnta backed by 'svAnubhava' :-))
>
> praNAms
> Hare Krishna
>
> A small correction to the above sentence...should be read as :
>
> coz. calling this jagat and other jeeva-s 'as dream' will be only on lips
> and it is not a siddhAnta backed by 'svAnubhava' :-))
>
> Bit exited today as I have some free time at office and spending it on
> vedAnta vichAra :-))
>
> Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
> bhaskar

-Venkatesh