[Advaita-l] I am Alone in the Universe?

Ramesam Vemuri vemuri.ramesam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 08:32:59 CST 2013

"If I wake up the whole MY DREAM will end."

Thanks.

I don't mean to overstress my point. But it looks to me, if one carefully
thinks over,  that the way you express it, the Model 'underwrites a
GUARANTEED perpetuation' of the dream and Liberation is a non-entity.

But if one analyses the 'avastha traya', there is a definite end to the
dream / world when deep sleep sets in. Something seems incongruent in the
argument.

I wonder why the highly learned Members - like S/Shri Vidyasankar, Anand
Hudli, Subramanian and many others are keeping aloof.  Rather than a rally
between a couple of players, I wish they too join in and enlighten us more.

regards