[Advaita-l] Saakshii-Jiiva-Iswara Analysis - VI

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 21:25:22 CDT 2013

Jaldharji - PraNAms
Just to keep the record straight again, it was not Swami Paramarthanandaji statement. He never talked about JK. The statement is only from my side. I have used the class notes as a basis and what I wrote in detail is more of my understanding. I have to give credit to Swamiji for providing me the knowledge. I may write later a detailed analysis of JK's talks based again on my understanding without going into details of his personal outlook.
Hari Om!
Sadananda