[Advaita-l] Saakshii-Jiiva-Iswara Analysis - VI

S Srivastava sksrivastava68 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 23:13:09 CDT 2013

If anything Swami Paramarthananda was being too kind.  In so far as I have
> been able to penetrate his brand of gibberish I gather Krishnamurti was an
> agnostic.  For him there can be no "purification of the mind" because there
> is no mind or objective truth.  It's all a lot of fine-sounding navel
> gazing which doesn't even rise up to the level of the solipsism which was
> recently discussed let alone Vedanta.

Sir: Sri JK spoke from the depths of self-realization. Lack of appropriate
vocabulary may have constrained his expression but if you stay patiently
with him you will see that he is not talking gibberish.

On a different note you may find many vedAnta teachers also who are unable
to express the vision coherently and it is not due to lack of an
appropriate vocabulary.

One has to be truly blessed to come across a teacher who is self -realized
and also able to convey it clearly.

praNAm