[Advaita-l] (no subject)

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 01:14:24 CDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 4:22 AM, Sunil Bhattacharjya <
sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> I am looking for the book "A critique of Madhva refutaion of Sankara
> school of Vedanta" by Dr. R. Narain, where the author criticizes the
> Dvaita-philosophy. I hope some learned member will be able to give some
> link for this book.

I have read that book and after keeping it for a long time, returned it to
its owner, my friend.  I think it is available in print.  Pl. check with
Motilal Banarsidas.  Dr.B.N.K.Sharma has replied to the observations of
Dr.Narain:

http://www.nyayamruta.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6&Itemid=7

A google search with words 'Dr.Narain  Dr.B.N.K.Sharma' will give you a
number of results.

subrahmanian.v