[Advaita-l] Naivedya question

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 08:21:26 CDT 2013

Basaveswara says

"Lord! I wanted to bring waters from Ganges for your abhisheka.  But the
fish
and frogs in Ganges said that the water is polluted by them.

What shall I do O! Lord?

Lord! I wanted to collect Tummi flowers for your puja. But innumerable bees
hovering
about the branches say that the flowers are polluted by them.

What shall I do O! Lord?

Lord! I wanted to bring cow's milk for your nivedana. But the calves say
that the milk is polluted by them.

What shall I do O! Lord?

regards,
Sarma.