[Advaita-l] Prasna regarding Aruna Prasna

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 21:37:31 CST 2013

Dear
We can only speculate as to the reasons for asking pregnant women to leave the assembly.But one thing is certain that women actively participated in such assemblies and there was no gender bias.Another thing is even braving wild animals householders also went to forest hermitages to hear good things.R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad