[Advaita-l] One day spoken Samskrit workshop in MD-DC-VA region

savithri devaraj savithri_devaraj at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 14:11:32 CDT 2013

Namaste -

This is a great opportunity for Samskrit lovers in DC-MD-VA region. I have been attending weekly classes with this teacher for a year, and absolutely love it.
I am cutting and pasting the details as I am not sure I can send attachments to the group.
Regards,
Savithri

Samskrita Bharati in association with Sanatana Satsang and SSVT-temple MD presents a one day beginner Samskrit workshop on Oct 19th at the SSVT education room.

This workshop is part of Samskrita Bharati’s campaign to celebrate 150th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda by conducting 150 Spoken
Samskritam workshops all over USA and Canada.
No prior knowledge required.
To register http://doiop.com/samskritam

When: October 19 2013, 9 AM - 5P.M
Where: Siva Vishnu Temple 6905 Cipriano Road, Lanham MD-20706
Contact: Swarup Dev
Phone: 410-867-4901
Email: dinbandhu at sprynet.com
Fee: Free Event (registration mandatory)

For general information about our classes in other areas of DC for both children and adults,
please contact: dc at samskritabharatiusa.org. Website is: www.samskritabharatiusa.org