[Advaita-l] A reference needed

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 22:18:32 CDT 2013

I just recived a request from a Swaminiji regarding the reference in Pancadasi - Subbuji and others who are familiar with Pachadasi can direct Swamini with proper reference since I have no idea what ahaasa vaada Swami Dayanandaji is referring to.
-----------------------

I am looking from the archive for some written reference material on
Abhasa vada to to gain an in depth understanding with reference to
Panchadashi.

In one of the classes on Bhashya Swami Dayanandji has extolled Vidyaranya
for his boldness in creating a prakriya in Panchadashi. So that has
triggered my interest. But Swamiji also says that the illustration has
been stretched so far that it gets diluted.

So I thought you will be the right source of dependable reference.

Om namo narayanaya
Swamini