[Advaita-l] Fwd: Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Fwd: Learn Samskrit Via correspondence course

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 10:37:45 CDT 2013

For info. of members here pl.

subrahmanian.v

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dharmvir Singh <dharmvir.singh at hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Subject: RE: [Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Fwd: Learn Samskrit Via
correspondence course
To: lakshmi narayana <chidsamskritam at gmail.com>, "v.subrahmanian at gmail.com"
<v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>

Mt Subramanian,
we are going to conduct sanskrit classes in near future. Here is the
details of classes if you are interested let me know.

I can also add you to google group so you keep on reciving info on sanskrit
in marathalli region.

   *Starting Date* *Location * *Timing * *Contact person * *Landmark and
details *  10-Sep PMOA Conference Room, Palm Medows  6:00 pm - 8:00 pm  Anuj
- 9341986869
anuj.valmiki at gmail.com Around 1 km from Forum Mall whitefield  13-Sep Club
house - Nagarjuna Maple Heights Mahadevpura 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm  Vikram -
9980084091 vgakhar at gmail.com Around 0.5 km from More Super market on outer
ring road towards KR Puram  16-Sep Navajeevan Nilaya Kundanhalli gate.
Marathalli  10:00 am  - 12:00 pm  Gauri Rao - 8884551818
gauri2u at gmail.com Next to Shankar eye hospital.classes will happen only on
weekdays.  16-Sep Prestige shantiniketan 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm  Anand -
9448828008 anand.tvm at gmail.com Around 1 km from ITPL . Whitefield
23-Sep Navajeevan
Nilaya Kundanhalli gate. Marathalli  6:30 pm - 8:30 pm  Manish - 9880101715
pmanish.rf at gmail.com Next to Shankar eye Hospital. Marathalli

जयतु संस्कृतम् जयतु भारतम्
Learn/Promote Spoken Sanskrit in Marathalli Region Bangalore ( Includes
area's *KR Puram*, *CV Raman Nagar*, *Old Airport Road*,
*Bellandur*,*Sarjapur Road
*, *Whitefield*, *ITPL*, *Varthur*).
Sanskrit Bharti Marathalli Google group
<http://groups.google.co.in/group/sb_marathalli>