[Advaita-l] 'Ishwaro'ham' and 'IshwarabhAvaH'

Dr D Bharadwaj dr.d.bharadwaj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 03:09:32 CDT 2013

Very true. Our system is based on certain unquestionable vaidika pramanas
that are more important than people, logic, eloquence, argumentative skills
and intellectual brilliance...on either side of a discussion.

One line of right pramana quoted in favor of a point could convince and
convert more opposing postures than a hundred arguments, reasonings and
substantiations.

*శ్రీరమణార్పణమస్తు*

Dr. D. Bharadwaj
http://drdbharadwaj.blogspot.in