[Advaita-l] A history of Indian Logic - by Mm Satis Chandra Vidya Bhushan.

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Apr 1 01:56:50 CDT 2014

On Tue, 1 Apr 2014, V Subrahmanian wrote:

> I am looking for downloading the following book:
>
> A history of Indian Logic - by Mahamahopadhyaya  Satis Chandra Vidya
> Bhushan.
>
> It is in google books but some pages are not visible.
>
> Any help in this regard is appreciated.

I think I got this from DLI.  I'll email it to you separately.  It is a
good source for overviews of the major works in nyaya-vaisheshika and
navya nyaya but please note that some of the historical analysis in it
might be a bit obsolete now.  A more recent source is the volumes in the
History of Indian Philosophy series editted by Potter et al.