[Advaita-l] Reference to Avadhuta Gita

saha niranjan sahaniranjan at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 3 09:48:23 CDT 2014

Namaste!

Very grateful to you to receive the information. Pls let me know the bibliographical details of it (with pagination, publishers' detail, year etc., as I need to refere it to the dissertation) if you have found a copy of it. It seems I could not locate any copy of it in Devanagari script online.

With best rgs,

N.Saha