[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Seeking clarification on Bri. Up. Mantra 1-4-2

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 01:16:31 CDT 2014

Dear Sri Venkateshmurthyji,

I have checked again. You are right. The three volumes I have do not cover
the Vartika fully. In the preface to the third volume the author does
mention that further volumes will appear in due course. However I have not
come across any other volumes.I am not sure if they were published or not.
But the english translation I have , by Shoun Hino/KP Jog, appears to be
complete ( set of 13 volumes ).

Regards