[Advaita-l] Sankara Site

Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sun Aug 10 08:22:15 CDT 2014

Hari: Om, Werlings ji,

The main page of Sankara website seems to be having some script issues.
However, it looks as if approaching via other pages such as
http://www.sankara.iitk.ac.in/aus.htm is working, since the entire left
pane shows up there too. Pls check if it helps.

PS: You may want to write to them for a fix as well.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 1:30 AM, Guy Werlings via Advaita-l <