[Advaita-l] Query for an e-copy of Madhusudana Sarasvati's Siddhantabindu

saha niranjan via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Tue Aug 12 18:09:30 CDT 2014

Dear Jaldharji,

Thank you indeed for your response. I did find out the Hariharasastri's edition of the Siddhantabindu that my friend Rohana Senevirtane from Oxford has sent me at Pdf, and Pranipata Chaitanyaji has assured me sending the scanned copy of required pages from the Bakre's edition, while I've the Tryambakasastri's edition both in pdf and hard copy.

With sincere pranams and rgs,
Niranjan Saha

On Tuesday, 12 August 2014 8:48 PM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

On Sun, 10 Aug 2014, saha niranjan via Advaita-l wrote:

> Could any body guide me find out an e-copy or scanned/Pdf copy of the
> Siddhantabindu of Madhusudana Sarasvati (1. Siddhantabindu of
> Madhusudana Sarasvati with the Commentary Nyayaratnavali of Brahmananda
> Sarsvati, edited by Harihara Sastri, Kumbhakonam, 1894; 2.
> Siddhantatatattvabindu by Madhusudana Sarasvati with the
 Glosses called
> the Laghuvyakhya of Shri Narayanatirtha and Bindusandipana of Shri
> Purusottama Sarasvati, edited by Mahadev Gangadhar Bakre, Bharatiya Book
> Corporation, Delhi, 1986)?

I don't have either of these but I do have the 1990 reprint from
Chowkhamba edited by Pt. Tryambakram Shastri with Nyayaratnavali and

Laghuvyakhya.

I can scan it for you but:

1. I won't be able to get to it until after Janmashtami at the earliest.

2. The paper is old and thin so I don't know how well it will scan.

But if you don't find an existing PDF at archive.org, DLI etc. and this
may be of help, let me know.