[Advaita-l] "Adharma" of a Jnani - the instances of Miracles (was Re: Is morality necessary for liberation?)

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 00:56:13 CST 2014

Hari Om, Venkateshji,

Looks like we are drifting off the subject. :)

Vajroli is an advanced-yogic/ tantric practice that needs perfection in
many mudras & bandhas and thereby, control of prANas. That said, Vajroli
practice itself needs brahmacharya and is intended not only to retain
veerya but also to convert it into ojas making one urdhvaretaH. In haTha
yoga, a lot of practice under strict guidance brings one to this rare
achievement. In shaktipAta, it happens automatically when one is ready.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */