[Advaita-l] Who Slept Very Well? - Part IV

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 08:12:21 CST 2014

Dear Sri Bhaskarji,

Absolutely NO. I am not disappointed at all. I am new to this forum and not
a member of any other forum as well. So I really didnt know about what you
have written about yourself. . I can confirm here that all the bhashyas I
have are by Sri SSS only . I find them very useful because the Bhashya (
original ) is in kannada and I find the translations and notes very useful.
However I have studied many other writers as well listened to lectures and
workout my own understanding .

Perhaps you are also aware of a discussion held in Chamarajpet Shankar Mutt
in 1976 on the issue of fundamental differences in the two schools of
thought, one the traditional and the other championed by Sri SSS. This was
held under the auspicies of the two Jagadgurus of Sri Sringeri Mutt .
Representatives from both the Schools participated in the discussions. A
very small booklet was published ( just about 12 pages, quarter A1 size )
and I just happened to get a copy in 2009 in the Mutt book store !!!!!!!!!!
If you have already seen it, fine. If not just for your info and in case
you are interested I can scan and send you the booklet. Let me know.

Regards