[Advaita-l] Who Slept Very Well? - Part IV

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Feb 13 06:13:53 CST 2014

The write up is mostly based on Pancadashi 11th ch. of Shree Vidyaranya -
obviously comes under later aachaaryas after Shankara bhagavat paada.
However Vidyaranya quotes Shruti statements to justify his writings.

praNAms Sri Sada prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Kindly pardon me prabhuji, if you are basing your understanding on
sushupti from the ONLY work called pachadashi 11 chapter, I will not be
able to comment anything on that prakaraNa grantha and your understanding
of the same.  After all it is your convinction based on that prakaraNa
grantha, how can I differ from it ??  If anything that can be discussed in
a meaningful way, we need to have a common premise i.e. shankara's
prasthAna traya bhAshya or atleast those shruti vAkya-s that say in
sushupti there exists mind, upAdhi, objects, ajnAna  like pitch darkness
etc. etc.

Anyway, thanks for spending your time with me prabhuji. And still would
like to say your whole series of article is simply fabulous !!

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar