[Advaita-l] 'srI-dakShiNAmUrti-stotram' - English - in two volumes

saha niranjan sahaniranjan at yahoo.co.in
Sat Feb 15 07:08:01 CST 2014

Dear Srinivasanji,

Namaskaram! Could you please arrange me a photostat set of the said title on the Daksinamurtistotram of the Acharya (It would be convenient if you could get me a soft-binding copy instead of the spiral one).

Pls let me know the amount required to be sent. Can I transfer it to your bank A/C?

Sincerely yours,
Niranjan Saha
P18/1, Anandamoyee Co-operative Housing Society, Flat no. 12,
Bidhannagar Road, Kolkata 700067