[Advaita-l] 'srI-dakShiNAmUrti-stotram' - English - in two volumes

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 13:17:42 CST 2014

There is currently a project going on to digitize the 2-volumes on the dakshiNAmUrti stotra
by the illustrious late Sri Subbaramaiya. Sriranga Digisoft, a company based out of Mysore,
and the Advaita Research Center, the computerized library facility based in Sringeri, are both
working on it. Please watch www.sringeri.net, the Sringeri website for announcement of its
availability in the near future.

Best regards,
Vidyasankar