[Advaita-l] Who Slept Very Well? - Part IV

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 11:13:51 CST 2014

I understand this. But a the same time it must be remembered that Shankar's
himself had directed sureshwaracharya  to write bhashya on brahmasutra that
he did when he took birth as vachaspati mishra.

The point I am trying to make is many people often allege that Shankar's
also differs from Gaudapada! I am sure SSS sincerely believed what he said
and I have no doubt about his scholarship. Personally though I would
disagree that later day people were completely wrong but I would accept the
possibility that his interpretation may be as valid as others.

I am interested to know what was the outcome of debate between SSS and
Sringeri acharyas.

- Nithin