[Advaita-l] Which one is first in the creation sequence

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 23:23:28 CST 2014

Dear Sri Venkatashamurthyji,

You wrote  <<  Creation in Drishti Srishti Vada is simultaneous. Because
when That One saw
> at that same time simultaneously ALL Creation happened. The Four Varnas
and
> Rishis, animals, all the worlds and the whole creation happened
immediately
> and simultaneously.>>

Can you please clarify where exactly this has been stated in shruti/bhashya
? Prima facie it appears to me to be in contradiction to Karika 2-16 (
vaitathya prakarana, verse 16 ). I would be grateful if the verse itself
can be elaborated upon.

Regards

chandramouli