[Advaita-l] svabhAva of Atman IS 'sarvajnatvaM'

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 14:26:14 CST 2014

Dear Bhaskar,

If I remember right, Sri Anand Hudli did make a brief comment on this topic.
As for myself, I am content watching the discussion and don't much to say
on either side. There can be multiple views from the vyavahAra perspective.
In the paramArtha view, once nAnAtva has been rejected, why is there any
problem?

Best regards,

Vidyasankar