[Advaita-l] Advaita-1)Body is the disease

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 21:15:47 CST 2014

Dears
It is said that Brahman out of ignorance created body .Does it mean that Brahman is also subject to avidhya? I think this may not be a correct understanding.Kasmin Bhagavo vignyaya sarvam  idham vigyanatham bhavathi says Mundaka Upanishad.That is Brahman is knowledge.For a jivathma it may be acceptable.Just to explain certain difficult to understand propositions we should not give our own interpretations and complicate the issues dealt with by the Upanishads.It equally applies to Bhashyas also.R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad