[Advaita-l] Advaita-1)Body is the disease

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 19:15:23 CST 2014

PraNAms

Thanks Vidya for clarifying it more. It is obvious that one does question who is ignorant unless someone tells that it is the ignorance that is the root cause for jiiva-jagat-iswara plurality. Naturally a Vedantic student asks this question as is being asked in these posts. This question was raised and answered in the Naiskarmya Siddhi by Sureswara.

Hari Om!
Sadananda