[Advaita-l] Classical treatise on Smriti

Crbala Subramanian crbsram at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 04:29:49 CST 2014

Namaste Jaldhar Sir

I didn't know that these list are given in the book "A History of
Dharmashastra by P.V. Kane". Thanks a lot for the information.

These list of books are collected by one of the gurunatha from whom I
learnt Dharma Sastra.

Thanks
C.R.Bala

om namah shivayah

Sri Sacchidananda Shiva Abhinava Sri Nrsimha Bharti Thirtha
Charanaaravindhabhyaam namah
Sri Chandrasekhara saraswathi mahaswami Charanaaravindhabhyaam namah
Sri Chandrasekhara bharati thirtha Charanaaravindhabhyaam namah