[Advaita-l] Maya and Sunrise Example

balagopal ramakrishnan rbalpal at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 27 01:44:11 CST 2014

Namasthe,

>>>1) fire is camouflaged with it's smoke;
>>>2) the mirror is covered with dust;
>>>3) embryo is covered with membrane;

Let's also remember that the above verse also indicate the time & efforts required in CLEARING the ignorance.

A mild breeze will show up the 'fire' , whereas one will have to sweep clean the mirror and the effort depends upon the stubborness of the dirt. In the last case the 'time' allotted stays and one will have to 'wait'. No amount of hurrying up helps!

Regards

Balagopal