[Advaita-l] Bhagavat Purana commentary by Madhusudan Saraswati

saha niranjan via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Wed Jun 4 01:27:23 CDT 2014

Swamiji,
Namaskaram!

I'm sending it to you soon. But I think you have with you MS's the Harililamritam by Sri Bopadeva with a Commentary by Sri Madhusudana Sarasvati and Sribhagavata (first sloka) with the Paramahamsapriya Commentary by the Same Commentator (in Devanagari), edited by Devi Datta Upadhyaya, Chowkhamba Sanskrit Series Office, Beneras, 1933 (perhaps you have edited and uploaded it in your personal blog).

Sincerely,
Niranjan

On Wednesday, 4 June 2014 7:23 AM, श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com> wrote:

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः
www.lalitaalaalitah.com

On Wed, 4 Jun 2014, saha niranjan wrote:

>I've got a photostat copy of
>>it from Sanskrita Sahitya Parisad, Kolkata, though the first and last pages
>>have got a black shed (but readable).
>>
>>I may post it to Indian address while I do not have scanner/camera at my
>>home.

​Thanks, Niranjan.

I'm able to read Bengali script.

I'm in India.

I'm able to scan the book and share with those who wish to have it.

I'll type the text too.​