[Advaita-l] Creation & Creator

Sujal Upadhyay via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sun Jun 22 11:45:42 CDT 2014

Namaste

In meditational journey, you wont find yourself (as consciousness) changing
at any time.

Any any point of time you are always the knower, which is nothing but
consciousness. But this is not clear i.e. the conclusion that 'I am
consciousness', only when there is no thought, no object of observation and
even for a moment it is just you, mind totally absorbed in Self (brahman),
then one can 'clearly' conclude (by experience) that one is consciousness.

After crossing this level, i.e. ISvara giving you this experience,
questions themselves start dissolving in source. You  don't specifically
need to attend them or dissolve them, just ignore them. Now mind will not
think whether this soul and creation is eternal, nor does it care of any
siddhAnta or philosophy, heart longs for this indescribable blissful state,
which is eternal peace, a sense of completeness and indescribable Ananda.
Now you know that you {'I'} is never going to die :)

Just my two cents ;)

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous
thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of
both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 8:13 PM, Vidyasankar Sundaresan via Advaita-l <