[Advaita-l] Advaita-l Digest, Vol 119, Issue 14

H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Fri Jun 27 00:14:07 CDT 2014

Sri Sadanandaji, Pranams.

The other important work of Sri Appayya Dikshita referred to by the
Translator is Kalpataruparimala and not Advaita Sidhi.

I have again crosschecked the Introduction to the work. The translator does
confirm that the work is concerning Advaita . He states << The
Sidhantalesha is much more than a catalogue of varieties of advaita
doctrine.>>. There are extensive references to the views of Sri
Bhagavatpada/Vachaspati Misra/Mandana's BrahmaSidhi etc ( as indicated by
the Translator ).

Regards

Chandramouli

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 8:31 PM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <