[Advaita-l] Opportunity to learn the BhagavadgitA in Bangalore

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 01:17:36 CDT 2014

Namaste

A person known to me, a homemaker, who has been taught the Vedanta, deep
into sAdhana, is willing to teach the BhagavadgitA with Sri
Shankaracharya's bhAShya and other commentaries, in English.  Those
residing in the vicinity of Jayanagar or the south of Bangalore can benefit
from this. There can be two sessions a week at mutually fixed timings.
 Those interested to benefit from this rare face-to-face interaction can
write to me by private email and I shall connect them to the Teacher.

warm regards
subrahmanian.v