[Advaita-l] 'world' is not the mental creation of tiny soul !!

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 00:20:34 CDT 2014

Sri Sadananda ji wrote:

1.
The best answer is - ignorance belongs to the one who does not know that he
is Brahman and when he understands that he is, his vision shifts form
jiiva-jagat-Iswara triad to aatma-anaatma diad with anaatma as adhyaaropa
on adhiShTaanam aatma, the self which is now understood as Brahman.

2. When we use the word tiny - automatically we have given a realty to the
jiiva and tiny jiiva cannot create the entire universe with the rest of the
beings (jiivas in it)..

My 2c.-->These are gold coins not cents. You really hit the nail. Thanks
for clarification.

Pranams

Sujal

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 10:19 PM, kuntimaddi sadananda <
kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Chandramouli and Subhanuji - PraNAms
>
> I do feel that the question is being overemphasized.
> The best answer is - ignorance belongs to the one who does not know that
> he is Brahman and when he understands that he is, his vision shifts form
> jiiva-jagat-Iswara triad to aatma-anaatma diad with anaatma as adhyaaropa
> on adhiShTaanam aatma, the self which is now understood as Brahman.
>
> <content clipped>
>

> Is world mental creation of tiny soul - No.
>
>  When we use the word tiny - automatically we have given a realty to the
> jiiva and tiny jiiva cannot create the entire universe with the rest of the
> beings (jiivas in it)..

<content clipped>