[Advaita-l] The "adharma" of a Jnani...The inscrutable Miracles of Krishna

Sunil Bhattacharjya via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sat May 10 06:45:26 CDT 2014

Namaste Bhashkarji,

You said as follows :

1)
Section II. Krishna played around with other men's wives.
2)
No need to mention that for the
'outsiders' who simply see krishna as a historical character would argue
these issues in an another way.
Unquote

Many of the scholars most often ignore the historical fact on the age of the historical Krishna before he left Vrindavan for Mathura for ever. At the time of the Rasha-Leela in the Vrindavana, Shri Krishna was a small boy and not an adult like many of the scholars would like to imagine.

Regards,
Sunil KB