[Advaita-l] Ramana Bhagavan on Krishna

V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Tue May 13 20:09:26 CDT 2014

Is the story of Parikshit the way it is narrated here the same as the one
in the Bhagavatam?  I have heard that Ashwatthama's missile was aimed at
destroying the fetus that was growing in Uttara's womb.  When she appealed
to Krishna to save the baby, Krishna entered the womb and protected the
child from the effects of the missile.  Since the child had the darshan of
Krishna even while in the womb, he came to be known as Parikshit.

http://www.tattvaloka.com/magazine/may-2011/article/parikshit-confronts-kali-yuga

Is the incident of the baby delivered still born and Krishna reviving a
post delivery one or a narration in a different purana?

subrahmanian.v

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 5:14 AM, S Jayanarayanan via Advaita-l <