[Advaita-l] Bhagavad Gita as predicted by Sage vAsiShTha

PNKKrishnadas via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Wed May 14 18:56:04 CDT 2014

In the Yoga Vasistha, VAsiShTha says to Rama that he has been his Guru numerous times in the past, over many yugas, giving him the same teaching.  In fact, he has said that Rama has asked the same questions, and that he, VAsiShTha, has given the same answers, in the same conversations, numerous times.  VAsiShTha will continue to return, and give his teaching to put consciousness back into the creation. Being the son of Brahma, and one of the seven great rishis, he is always present.

Consequently, VAsiShTha undoubtedly knows the Bhagavad Gita very well!  He mentions the conversation between Arjuna and Krishna in his dialogues to Rama.

Krishnadas