[Advaita-l] Multiple coloured mandala-s in vedic karma-s

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Nov 21 05:57:52 CST 2014

praNAms Sri Anand Hudli prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for the clarification.  As Sri Sriram prabhuji too observed, it seems mandala rachana and ArAdhana donot have the veda base reference.  I think it is more of a tantra based practice.  Anyway, I am not objecting mandalArAdhana here.  Just curious to know whether there is any stipulated vidhi-vidhAna for this??  For example, for chaturashra mandala, daLa, trikONa, bindu etc. is there any specific measurement, any particular colour prescribed in the texts??  Just wanted to know.  I have seen one book 'mandala darshanaM' (some Udupi publication I think) there we don’t have these details.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar