[Advaita-l] Rudram Chanting in White House

Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Tue Oct 14 00:45:48 CDT 2014

> I find that various qualities of their recitation are better than
> average

Though there are clear errors, I have to agree.

praNAms Sri Ajit Krishna prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Fortunately my system allowed to listen to this chanting in FB.  As far as my knowledge goes I could not find any 'clear errors' in their chanting.  As sri VidyA prabhuji rightly observed, this is a better chanting when compared to typical professional purOhit type of chanting who hardly gives any attention to sandhi, alpa prANa, mahAprAna etc.  Kindly let me know which those clear errors are.  Though pause at the end of each vAkya looks bit odd to me and chanting of  saMdhi pada-s  is slightly different, I could not find  any noticeable 'clear errors' in their overall performance.  Please explain prabhuji.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar