[Advaita-l] yama tarpaNa on naraka chaturdashI

V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Fri Oct 24 00:15:44 CDT 2014

Very nicely and authoritatively stated, Sri Anand ji.  The very popular
mantra that comes to mind is 'राजाधिराजाय प्रसह्य साहिने....’ that is
chanted during deepārādhana sevā.  Here too as you pointed out, the rājan
word occurs as the final of the compound.

warm regards
subrahmanian.v

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 9:59 AM, Anand Hudli via Advaita-l <