[Advaita-l] Past, Present and Future

kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Wed Sep 3 08:08:42 CDT 2014

Venkatesh PraNAms

Time is gap between two sequential observations with observer independent of the observable entities.
present is gap between past and future and one keep dividing the present - today, this hour, this minute, this second, this micro second, this peco second ... until gap essentially disappears. What remains indivisible is the one who is dividing - the presence of the observer or witnessing consciousness who is beyond the time. The Goudapada statement you quoted is essentially resolves to this.

Hari Om!
Sadananda