[Advaita-l] Misinformation about Advaita/Advaitins

V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Thu Sep 18 05:25:41 CDT 2014

In continuation of my first post in this thread, I have written a lengthy
response, which I am not posting here as that will entail making it into
several parts.  Hence I have posted it in the following URL from where one
can read it if interested:

http://adbhutam.wordpress.com/misconceptions-about-advaita-and-shankara-and-their-correction/

regards
subrahmanian.v