[Advaita-l] events during Pitru Paksha

Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sat Sep 20 01:59:42 CDT 2014

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014, Sujal Upadhyay wrote:

> Athiesim in guise of modern thinking is a universal problem.

I would prefer an honest atheist to those hypocrites.  Even modern
thinking reformer types who may have warped principles but atleast they
have principles.  These types think of nothing but their own convenience.
Like I said it is a problem that will solve itself in one generation.  No
matter how much outward show they make, their children will see their
attitude towards dharma is one of contempt.  They will not respect it or
their elders and will not seek to perpetuate such a useless culture.
With luck and proper guidance they might find their way to astikata but
sadly it is more likely they will drift away altogether.