[Advaita-l] What is the Significance of Tri Shakti (Sri Mahakali, Sri Mahalakshmi and Sri Mahasaraswati).

Kishoore via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Fri Sep 26 00:32:13 CDT 2014

Dear All,

Loving Sairam to you.Hope you are doing well.

What is the significance of Tri Shakti (Sri Mahakali,Sri Mahalakshmi and
Sri Mahasaraswati). is there any mention about it in Vedas? if so which
vedas / upanishads?

What is the significance of Kanakadharam Stotram ?

Did Sri Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya varu gave any storams for Sri Mahakali and
Sri Mahasaraswati?

With Best Regards
Kishoore Chelikani
0044-7872383637

Please consider the environment  - do you really need to print this e-mail