[Advaita-l] Today Bhagavan Ramanuja Jayanti too

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 03:44:31 CDT 2015

No because the existence of a mind as a vyaahavahaarika satyam is because
of avidya. Therefore there has to be something else to which avidya owes
its apparent existence. The only thing from which existence is borrowed is
Brahman.

The manifestation of avidya in the mind does not imply the adhishthAna of
avidya being the mind.