[Advaita-l] (no subject)

Shivani V v.sheeba at chinfo.org
Sat Apr 25 04:06:57 CDT 2015

Hari Om!
Fee for Indian participants is 12,000 INR only.
Regards

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:54 PM, Nithin Sridhar via Advaita-l <

> I am interested but it is too costly!
>
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 4:05 PM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <
>
> > PraNAms to all.
> >
> > Recieved this from Shree Sunder Chaitanya of Chinmaya International
> > Foundation. Please pass this on to all those who may be interested.
> >
> > The following is the information about the Summer School - 2015. There
> > will be the textual study of the Vakyapadiyam along with lectures other
> > aspects of the Indian Philosophical traditions pertaining to the topic of
> > The Word and The World.​
> >
> > Chinmaya International Foundation (CIF) in Kerala and Manipal University
> > (MU) are jointly organizing a two-week international Summer School this
> > year for the university students and scholars on The Word and the World
> – A
> > Philosophical Inquiry from July 13-25, 2015.
> >
> > Prof Shrinivasa Varakhedi, (Vice Chancellor) - Karnataka Sanskrit
> > University and Prof Ashok Aklujkar, University of British Columbia,
> Canada
> > will lead the School as Course Directors and many eminent scholars will
> be
> > delivering lectures and conduct intensive discussions on different
> aspects
> > of Indian philosophies.
> >
> > Please let us know if you would be interested and also share this with
> > your friends, colleagues, and international office. Individual
> > participation of students is welcome. Also we encourage groups of
> students
> > led by international offices of institutes/universities to participate in
> > this program.
> >
> > For more details, click here Summer School July 2015 - The Word and the
> > World: A Philosophical Inquiry for the brochure and those interested may
> > please fill the Application Form. Please feel free to contact us for any
> > information.
> >
> > To see the success of our first summer school program on The Living
> > Philosophies and Cultures of India please visit
> > http://mu-cif.chinfo.org/summerschool2014.html
> >
> > For assistance, contact:
> > listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org

Dr. V. Shivani
Deputy Director
Chinmaya International Foundation
Shodha Sansthan
Veliyanad. P. O
Ernakulam, Kerala

*Disclaimer:*

*This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person. Views and opinions expressed are those of the sender. The
Foundation accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages
incurred. For more information about Chinmaya International Foundation
visit  **www.chinfo.org* <http://www.chinfo.org/>*.*