[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: Re: pariNAma and vivarta

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 05:02:14 CDT 2015

Dear
Parinama is associated with growth resulting in modification / change.That is a seed becoming a small plant is parinama.Vivartha is illusion.The object seen is same all the time but sometimes the perceiver sees the object as one desired by him.For a fraction of time it happens.Then the observer gets confirmed that there is no change.While waiting for a particular numbered bus to take I used to see the number I wanted on its display but getting nearer that number happened to be something else!This I had experienced several times.This is Vivartha.Mind created change.
R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad